Refurbished Astro A40 and A50 systems now available on our Ebay Store!
ASTRO Refurbs are pre-owned and opened-box products that undergo ASTRO’s quality assurance testing for resale. They are only sold if they meet the same technical requirements as brand new ASTRO products. We test and verify all refurbished products with our trusted in-house members of the ASTRO Crew, offering our standard 1-year warranty with full support from our customer service team. There is often a limited supply, but products are added upon availability. Game on!
ASTRO Certified Refurbished Products
- — Quality ASTRO audio at a great price
- — In depth testing & rework prior to sale
- — Covered by ASTRO’s Standard One-Year Warranty
- — Supplies are limited
What’s included with my Refurb?
- — Fully refurbished ASTRO Audio System
- — Quickstart Guide
- — Headset, MixAmp (if applicable) , Boom Mic, Speaker Tags (A40 systems only) & all necessary Power, Console, & PC cables
ASTRO Refurbishment & Quality Assurance Process:
- — Initial testing and evaluation to measure audio, power, and physical quality.
- — Any defective components identified in testing are replaced with new parts.
- — All components are thoroughly inspected & cleaned (including new ear pads)
- — Updated Firmware
- — Verified Post-rework testing of audio, power, and physical quality.
- — Repackaged & marked with an ASTRO Refurb sleeve/sticker, confirming the QA inspection for function, cleanliness, and comfort.
- — All refurbished items have unique part numbers & serial numbers.
- — Refurbished products are only sold via the ASTRO Gaming Ebay store, with continued customer service provided by: http://www.AstroGaming.com/support/
Current FIRMWARE Update Included:
Sometimes even the best made products need a little tweak here and there. The ASTRO Quality Assurance team has updated & tested every Audio System with our most current firmware option to provide you with a premium audio experience. To check the Firmware status of your Audio System, visit: http://www.AstroGaming.com/firmware and download the Firmware tool. Be sure to follow ASTRO Gaming on Twitter for news about future firmware & product updates. https://twitter.com/AstroGaming
We want you to be satisfied with all your ASTRO Products. All ASTRO Refurbished Products are covered by ASTRO’s standard One-Year Warranty. For a formal and detailed solution please submit a support request at: http://www.AstroGaming.com/support/ Our experienced support team is ready to help with the installation & use of all ASTRO products. First, please search for a solution using ASTRO’s QuickStart guides, user manuals, YouTube videos, FAQ/Knowledge Base, and social networks prior to contacting Customer Support. For Billing & Ordering questions only, please call: 800-374-7401 (7AM-7PM, M-F Mountain Standard Time.)
Certified Refurbished ASTROs
Check out the ASTRO Gaming website for more speaker tags, accessories, & upgrades:
Stay tuned to our social networks for future ASTRO UPDATES and product announcements.
– ASTRO Siege