We’ve updated our ASTRO Tag Customizer, and it’s more powerful than ever before. The ASTRO customization engine enables you to customize and print your own designs directly on A40 and A30/A38 Speaker Tags. Seeing as this is a brand new tool, we want to help make sure you have everything you need to get the Speaker Tags you want. Below is a quick guide to help you get the best results!
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR BASE TAG COLOR
We’ve upped the number of colors to choose from! Black, white, and nearly every color in-between. Pick the color you want as a background; you can change it at any time during this process.
STEP 2: CUSTOMIZE IT
You can choose art from our library, or you can upload your own!
Copyright Compliance: Before you can submit your order you must confirm and guarantee that you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to all the uploaded material in your tag design.
If you’re customizing Tags for your A40, try to have a file size of at least 300 dpi (820 x 940)
If you’re customizing Tags for your A30/A38, try to have a file size of at least 300 dpi (836 x 945)
A: ADDING CUSTOM IMAGES
– Click the “Upload My Own” button.
– Use the BROWSE button to locate the image you wish to use. File types are limited to .JPG, .PNG, .GIF and .BMP and restricted to 5MB or less. Click upload to load it onto the selected Speaker Tag.
– To resize your image while maintaining the aspect ratio, use the 2 arrow button on the bottom right of the image. To resize without maintaining the aspect ratio, use the 4 arrow button on the bottom left of the image.
B: ADDING TEXT
– Select the Tag you want to add text to, on the left.
– Enter your custom text in in the text box. When you’re done, click the “ADD” text just to the right of the text box. You can bold, italicize, or underline your text. You can also adjust the color by clicking on the black and white circle and selecting a color from the pop-out window. You can also select which font you want to use from the drop-down menu.
– Back over on the Tag, drag the text box to the position you want it.
C: ADDING CLIPART
– Click the “Browse All” button to see the entire library
– Browse the collections and use the scrollbar to see the different icons available.
– All the icons are scalable. Drag the corners to size, and the others to stretch. Drag the image itself to place. You can delete the image by clicking the garbage can icon.
D: COPYING TAGS
– After you design Tag 1, you can either start from scratch or copy your design for Tags 2 and 3. To do so, select the second or third Tag and click the drop menu labeled “Copy From.” Select which Tag you want to copy from, and it will be applied to the selected Tags.
E: TAG THREE ISN’T LIKE THE OTHERS
– When designing your A40 Speaker Tags, don’t forget our third Tag has a hole in it for the mic. Adjust your design with this in mind.
– If you always run your mic on a certain side, the mic body will block the front bottom corner of that Tag a little.
STEP 3: FINISH UP
Once you’ve finished all three Tags, hit the ADD TO CART button and make your purchase. Sit back, and wait for your awesome new Tags to arrive to your door!
As always, we’re here to help. So if you need help, you can reach out to Customer Support! GLHF!