We’re already here: The Holiday Season 2017. We believe in giving back to our community and fans all year round and it’s this time of year we like to reflect on ways we can continue to contribute and make a difference. In the spirit of community and togetherness, we’re doing something a little different with our annual gift guide.
Share the Spirit Gift Guide
Share the Spirit is ASTRO Gaming’s Holiday Gift Guide, but with an altruistic twist. Along with fans having the chance to win something every day from our really great guide, you will also have an opportunity to share the spirit of the season by writing in to us with a reason a friend should win a brand new Xbox One X and an Xbox A50 Wireless + Base Station. In exchange for your friend winning this great bundle, you will also receive your own A50 Wireless + Base Station, so you can team up and play together!
From December 4 through December 14th, we’ll be taking your submissions, and on December 15th we will announce the winner (and you!), so stay tuned to our social feeds for both announcements.
How to Win
Starting December 4th, we’ll go down our 2017 Gift Guide and give away each bundle off the list once a day until December 15th. Entry is simple, and the gifts change every day, so be sure to follow along on Twitter and Facebook for the full run down and rules for entry.
Every day, there will be a new giveaway hosted in its own blog post. Follow the instructions in the widget and you’ll be good to go. Giveaway is limited to North America residents only. Sorry, fam.
Even if you don’t win anything, we wanted to thank each of you for being part of the ASTRO family. You make what we do fun, and we are grateful for you, and we’re grateful to be a part of the gaming community. Have a safe, happy, and awesome holiday season. GLHF!
No purchase required to enter or win
1. ELIGIBILITY: ASTRO Gaming Giveaways (the “Giveaways”) are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia)and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees and contractors of AG Acquisition Corp., Skullcandy, Inc., their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development,implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors,subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children)and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal,provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Giveaways are sponsored by AG Acquisition Corp, 340 Bryant St, Ste 101, San Francisco, CA 94107(“Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The start and end dates/times of each Giveaway (the “Entry Period”) will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site.
5. ENTRY: To enter a Giveaway, follow the instructions on the Giveaway site. Submission will result in one (1)entry. The number of times you can enter the Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
6. WINNER SELECTION: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select the name(s) of the potential winner(s) in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period(winner(s) may be selected by other methods as described on the Giveaway site). The number of winners to be selected in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the time frame stated in the notification email, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period (alternate winner(s) may be selected by other methods as described on the Giveaway site). Limit one (1) prize per household per year.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER(S): Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the“Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to use winner’s name and likeness for editorial,advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. In the event the potential winner of any prize is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question to be administered by email/mail to receive the prize.
8. PRIZE(S): The prize(s) (including each prize’s approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the Giveaway site. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider,online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b)technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected,or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which maybe caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive,consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of,or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway,shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
12. GIVEAWAY RESULTS: To request the name(s) of the winner(s) of prizes valued over $25, send a self-addressed stamped envelope(stating the specific ASTRO Gaming Giveaway you are requesting the winners for)to ASTRO Gaming Giveaway Winners, 340 Bryant St, Ste 101, San Francisco, CA 94107. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.