NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH SURVEY MONKEY IN ANY WAY.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec), except in those states and provinces where prohibited by law. For avoidance of doubt, participants should check with local requirements regarding his or her eligibility prior to participation in this Promotion. The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech Inc. and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (collectively “Logitech”), and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded on the minor’s behalf to the minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign all required acknowledgments and releases.
2. BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry, you agree to these Official Rules and failure to comply may result in disqualification. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws apply.
3. SUBMISSION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on August, 24th, 2018 at 12:00 AM, PDT; and ends on October, 24th, 2018 at 11:59 PM, PDT (“Submission Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Submission Period.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. Logitech will randomly draw two (2) winners (each a “Winner”) at the conclusion of the Submission Period from the eligible entries received during the Submission Period. Odds of winning in the drawing depend on the number eligible entries received. Winners must satisfactorily complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, and Publicity Release. Prize will be awarded within forty (45) business days after the Winner has been verified.
Notification: Potential Winners will be notified by Logitech or its designated agency via the e-mail provided on the entry form and must respond within a 24-hour time period from the date and time stamp the message was sent from Logitech or its designated agency. If your reply is not received within the time requested, the prize will be deemed as undeliverable and will result in forfeiture. Logitech will randomly select an alternate Winner. Potential Winner who resides in Canada must also correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question that shall be administered during e-mail communications with Logitech.
6. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. Each confirmed winner will be awarded one (1) Astro promotional code (each, a “Promo Code” and collectively the “Promo Codes”) that is good towards the purchase of one or more Astro products on ASTROGaming.com. The maximum retail value of each Promo Code is $350 USD. The total maximum retail value of both Promo Codes is $700.
Prize Restrictions: Each Promo Code expires within ninety (90) days from date of receipt by each Winner. Logitech and its Promote Partners are not responsible for expired Promo Codes or for problems arising out of attempting to utilize a Promo Code. Promo Codes cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Promo Codes have no cash value, except as required by law. Promo Codes can not be combined with any other offer or discount. One time use only. Promo Codes cannot be copied, sold, or otherwise transferred. Promo Codes are non-refundable. Void where prohibited. If the cost of purchase of a product or products is more than the maximum value of the Promo Code, then Winner must pay the difference. Promo Code must be entered at checkout to receive discount. The use of the Promo Code is subject to Logitech’s Terms and Policies at https://www.astrogaming.com/customer-service/terms-and-conditions/terms.html
Any federal, state, provincial, and local taxes and any duties on the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners.
7. LICENSE GRANT. You retain all of your ownership rights in any story, photograph, or video that you submit as part of your entry. However, with each submission of story, photograph, and/or video to this Promotion, you grant Logitech, and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and perform your story, photograph, and/or video submissions, in whole or in part, in connection with this Promotion and in connection with the marketing, advertising promotion of Logitech products. Logitech may also use your story, photograph, and/or video in connection with (i) retail marketing efforts including trade show booths, catalogs, mailers, point of purchase or other store displays; and (ii) e-commerce efforts including the Logitech website in any media formats and through any media and social channels.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Logitech’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion. Logitech and its Promotion Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof. Only the fully completed online application will be accepted. All applications submitted become the property of Logitech. Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Logitech determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Logitech’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Logitech reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or voting process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Logitech’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to hold harmless Logitech and its Promotion Parties from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement that Logitech may use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
11. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Logitech with North America headquarter offices at 7700 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA.
12. LIST OF WINNERS. Winners may be announced on Logitech social media outlets, however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self- addressed, stamped envelope to Logitech, Public Relations Manager at Logitech’s address no later than sixty (60) days from end date of the Submission Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
13. DISCLAIMER. LOGITECH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD LOGITECH, THE PROMOTION PARTIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
14. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively. through final and binding arbitration conducted under the Consumer Arbitration Rules (“Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association except that any dispute that would otherwise fall under the jurisdiction of a small claims court may, at the option of one of the parties, be brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction prior to appointment of the arbitrator.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties or under the selection process set forth in the Rules. The costs of the arbitration shall be apportioned between the parties as set forth in the Rules. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on th parties without right of appeal. YOU MUST CONTACT SPONSOR WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR FACTS THAT GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT OR FACTS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Logitech in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.