ASTRO Gaming / Logitech x Deep Silver Saints Row: The Third Remastered Video Clip Contest (“PROMOTION”) OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, OR YOUTUBE IN ANY WAY.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States, Mexico and Canada, except in those states and provinces where prohibited by law. For avoidance of doubt, participants should check with local requirements regarding his or her eligibility prior to participation in this Promotion. The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech Inc. and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Logitech”), and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Canadian winners will be asked to answer a skill-testing question in order to be eligible to win.
- BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry, you agree to these Official Rules and failure to comply may result in disqualification. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws apply.
- SUBMISSION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on June 19, 2020 at 12:00 PM, PT; and ends on July 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM, PT (“Submission Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Submission Period.
- HOW TO ENTER. Entry by Tweeting a Saints Row: The Third Remastered gameplay clip with #Saints3Clips and @ tagging a friend during the submissions period. The information you provide at submission will be used to contact you, if you are a potential winner.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. A panel of ASTRO Gaming / Logitech and Deep Silver staff will choose their favorite three (3) video clips at the conclusion of the Submission Period from the eligible entries received during the Submission Period.
- PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS.
The three (3) confirmed winners will each receive two (2) A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR and Saints Row: The Third Remaster Speaker Tag bundles ($250 MSRP each), two (2) Saints Row: The Third High Top Sneakers ($100 MSRP each), and a digital download code for Saints Row: The Third Remastered for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or PC ($40 MSRP).
The approximate retail value of the total prizes is $2,220 USD.
Any federal, state, provincial, and local taxes and any duties on the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners.
- LICENSE GRANT: You retain all of your ownership rights in any design, story, photograph, or video that you submit as part of your entry. However, with each submission of design, story, photograph, and/or video to this Promotion, you grant ASTRO Gaming / Logitech, and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, publish, reproduce, adjust, distribute, print, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and perform your design, story, photograph, and/or video submissions, in whole or in part, in connection with this Promotion, its Prizes and in connection with the marketing, advertising and promotion of the ASTRO brand and ASTRO products. ASTRO Gaming / Logitech may also use your submitted design, or any limited number of units of apparel made with your design, in connection with (i) retail marketing efforts including promotional giveaways of apparel items, trade show booths, pop-up shops, in-game store fronts, blogs, emails, catalogs, mailers, point of purchase or other store displays; and (ii) e-commerce efforts including the Logitech and ASTRO Gaming websites in any media formats and through any media and online and social channels.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. ASTRO Gaming / Logitech’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all matters related to this Promotion. ASTRO Gaming / Logitech and its partners are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof.
Only the fully completed online application will be accepted. All applications submitted become the property of Astro Gaming / Logitech. Astro Gaming / Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Astro Gaming / Logitech determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Astro Gaming / Logitech’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Astro Gaming / Logitech reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Astro Gaming / Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Astro Gaming / Logitech ’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to discharge and hold harmless Astro Gaming / Logitech and its partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that Astro Gaming / Logitech may use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Astro Gaming / Logitech with North America headquarter offices at 7700 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA.
- LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on Astro Gaming / Logitech social media outlets, however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Logitech, Public Relations Manager at Sponsor’s address no later than 60 days from end date of the Submission Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively. through final and binding arbitration conducted under the Consumer Arbitration Rules (“Rules “) of the American Arbitration Association except that any dispute that would otherwise fall under the jurisdiction of a small claims court may, at the option of one of the parties, be brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction prior to appointment of the arbitrator.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties or under the selection process set forth in the Rules. The costs of the arbitration shall be apportioned between the parties as set forth in the Rules. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the parties without right of appeal. YOU MUST CONTACT SPONSOR WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR FACTS THAT GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT OR FACTS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Logitech in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.