At ASTRO Gaming, we believe customizing your favorite headset should be part of your overall game audio experience. Just like you can choose the frame you’d like for your A40 TR Headset, you can personalize to rep your favorite streamer or game with our Partner Speaker Tags customizer.
Ready to choose your own set of Partner Speaker Tags? Check out the video below, or look a bit further down for instructions, complete with images.
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown with images of how you can go about using the Partner Speaker Tag Customizer.
1. Head to the Partner Speaker Tag Customizer and click the “Select Tags” button.
1. You’ll be greeted with three tags. The one that you’ll work on first will have an orange arrow beneath it that reads “Now Selecting.”
2. Look below the three tags. You’ll see a list of six categories: ASTRO, Esports, Creator, Games, Brands, and Artists. Each one of these categories contains different art that can be used to adorn your three tags. Pick the category you want to start with, and the interface will change as you scroll down to focus on all of the different tag imagery.
3. Look through the tags available in the galleries below. Once you’ve settled on an image, click on it and it will automatically be added to your first tag. The customizer will then switch to the next tag, which you can choose your design for. Keep in mind that you cannot mix and match different designs from separate categories. If you choose Call of Duty, for example, you can’t also have Space Series tags.
Also note that some artwork is not compatible with the mic hole Speaker Tag. For these, you will see a “Mic hole will cut art please select different tag” notice when trying to select that artwork for the mic Speaker Tag.
4. Repeat this process until you’ve chosen three images for each tag. Once you’re satisfied, you can click the orange “Preview” button at the top right of the screen to see what your headset might look like.
5. When finished previewing your tags, click the orange “Add to Cart” button and complete your purchase.
That’s it! All you need to do now is wait for your tags to arrive. That was easy, wasn’t it?
For any additional help, please reach out to our Customer Service team. Thanks for being a part of the ASTRO Family!